Saturday 13 January 2007

Smoking Ban

smokingSmoking cartoon t-shirts now available!

UPDATE: If you'd like to help me push this smoking cartoon to the top spot in Google image searches PLEASE CLICK HERE!

This image is one of the most viewed on my website, for some reason. I think many people are looking for ways to stop smoking at this time of year. There are also a few countries that are on the verge of introducing smoking bans. I personally thought the smoking ban was great as I used to work frequently in nightclubs throughout the country as a stilt performer with the lads and lasses in the Grooveyard, and would spend most of Sunday trying to wheeze my way back to health only to do it all over again the next weekend. I've heard from a number of smokers that they've developed the habit of going outside for a smoke in their own homes!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home