Saturday 7 April 2007

Hello Smokers!

smokingSmoking cartoon t-shirts now available!

Greetings to everyone arriving via this post on smoking. My pagerank seems to have jumped for this blog in the last few days and I've loads of visitors looking for images of one thing: smoking! At the moment the smoking cartoon appears on the second page of a Google image search for smoking. If you'd like to help me get on the first page you could link to the original post on smoking from your own blog or website.

This image seems to be lucky: it's driving my traffic up, and it's the first one I sold at the Galway Comedy Festival Cartoon Exhibition! So maybe linking to it is lucky as well. Not that I'm superstitious or anything.
Go on, link to me and I'll give you a free fortune reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home