Friday 5 January 2007

SPAN CONVERSATIONS Project

photo: Dave Keegan

Before Christmas I was asked to record the themes and discussions of the Southside City Partnership's SPAN Conversations meeting in the Stilorgan Park Hotel. This is a European Project run by the Partnership in conjunction with the Geography Department of NUI, Maynooth and looks at identifying key areas of social disadvantage and the causes of them in the Dun Laoighaire/ Rathdown area. To my shame I've only got one cartoon from the meeting (I forgot my camera!) but I have another session with them this month and I'll get them then. This is one followed by work in a similar vein from previous conferences:




And I'll leave you with some images from the meeting:

photo: Dave Keegan

(You can see my work around the room in the background above)


photos: Dave Keegan
More soon!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home