Tuesday 24 April 2007

Galway Mayor's Youth Conference

Allan Cavanagh
Just back from the Mayor's Youth Conference in the Galway Bay Hotel. I was doing my conference cartoons based on the responses to the themes of the conference: mental health, transport and anti-racism. There were 300 young delegates from all over Galway and it always amazes me how articulate and confident many kids are today (at 32 I'm old enough to be of the speak-when-spoken-to generation!)
I got some good images and I should have them up next week.
I'm also doing caricatures for the Mayor's Ball in the Galway Bay Hotel this Saturday 29th April. I'm doing it gratis and I'll be collecting donations for the charities for each one I do. If you're going come over to me and get a lovely caricature!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home