Tuesday 3 July 2007

That Smoking Cartoon Again... t-shirts available!

smoking cartoons
Get the t-shirt!

I've had so many enquiries about the use of the smoking cartoon, from students in New Zealand to public health nurses in England, as well as sundry other enquiries, I've decided to post a few terms of use.
  • The cartoon may not be reproduced on t-shirts etc without my sole permission. Any such use is in fact a breach of copyright and against the law. I have however created a range of t-shirts available through my website. Click on through for a look!
  • You may use it on discussion forums provided you backlink to the original smoking cartoon at http://www.allancavanagh.com/connacht%20tribune/smoking.jpg .
  • If you are an undergraduate student you may use it once free of charge for an assignment and credit it to www.allancavanagh.com
  • If you are a health professional and would like to use it for health promotion material such as posters and leaflets, for a fee I can provide the cartoon in high resolution on CD. Price is available on request.
Many thanks for your interest in my work. If you do spot a cartoon either here or on my website and would like it on a t-shirt let me know and I'll create it for you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home